CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

State of Shock...

When I saw the first, second and third pregnancy test all read "pregnant", I was in shock. S-H-O-C-K. Then the excitment set in. Then more shock. Then finally, just happiness. We were thinking of starting to try to get pregnant in August, to have a May baby. Apparently we jumped the gun a bit. What are the chances of of conceiving on the first "try" two times in a row? Pretty good for us I guess. Finding out on Cape Cod with 15 of my in-laws is another story altogether. It's ironic because I have never in my life needed a drink more than last Friday.

Despite the shock, we are so very excited to welcome a new little person into our life. I think Harrison will be a great big brother, if he doesn't try to squeeze or maul his little brother or sister.

I am due in April, which seems a lifetime away. I will start to post pictures next week, to track my pregnancy. So stay tuned. (Below are some Cape pictures)...


Harrison and mommy on the dock

Dan, Harrison, Angela & Baby makes four

0 comments: